All RPM LEVEL IV six speed transmissions include:
* Media blast transmission case
* Solid Synchronizer Keys - These keys are a necessity for the T56 transmissions. The stamped steel keys commonly break when shifting aggressively. When they do break, they usually lock the transmission into a gear or make the transmission very hard to shift.
* Steel 3-4 shifter fork - The steel 3/4 shift fork replaces the weaker aluminum shift fork. Not only is the steel fork stronger, but it also does not wear where the interlock plate rides.
* Hand fit sliders and hubs
* New Compressed Carbon blocking rings
* Assembly to RPM specifications