This weld in set-up features (8) welding points through out the chassis of the vehicle, these (8) mounting points tie in the front and rear subframe?s resulting in a stiffened and strengthened chassis. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race and drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and clears with any exhaust set-up.
- Constructed of DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Offers (8) welding points through out the vehicle
- Mounting plates are machined from 0.250? Thick Mild Steel
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Bolt-In Hardware Option: UMI Performance offers the option of purchasing hardware to bolt this set-up in place. This allows the user the install the subframe connectors now and have them welded at a later date if desired. This differs from our bolt in version subframe connector (#2027) because this set-up offers additional welding points not found on our bolt on set-up. The hardware supplied makes this set-up a 100% bolt in and will require no drilling, cutting or grinding.
Select the color that you want below: