The first and only 2-point tubular bolt-in subframe connector is now available from UMI Performance. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied and requires no welding! Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and can not be seen from the side of the vehicle.
- Constructed of 1.750? x 0.120? DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250? Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Select the color that you want below: